Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Tile Forum/Advice Board

Sponsors

Unread 03-03-2019, 01:53 PM   #16
Reachingforhelp

It was a new Sterling tub picked up from Lowes. Contractor didn't like the one he originally picked then picked up the current one. Pretty sure he messed up pretty royally. My husband and I think he's just a roofer who's trying to do something else. I sent a couple of emails out to see if I can get someone to come out and assess. My Mother in Law paid for it because she originally decided to do the bathroom and it was a horror DIY show and made it unusable full bath for 5 years. I told her if we have this done again she needs to take the Contractor to small claims since it was his fault this time since he gutted and "finished" the job.
Unread 03-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #17
Reachingforhelp

Quote:
The only thing I would suggest is that after each use, wipe down the walls from eye level down to the tub. Keeping excess water from dwelling on the walls will lessen the chance that it'll get past the tile and Durock and into the walls. It'll also greatly help with cleaning your shower.
This helped tremendously today, thanks Kevin

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase