Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Unread 09-21-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
calbear550

Tile Professional in Los Angeles, 90065

Hey guys, looking for a solid tile professional to finish up my master bathroom. I've tile quite a bit and just don't have the time or patience of late. I'm looking for someone who values quality over time and not too prideful to use a leveling system where needed.

All help would be appreciated, figured the most up to date pro's where here vs my search on angieslist. Thanks in advance!
Unread 09-23-2015, 09:29 PM   #2
Tiger Mountain Tile Inc
Registered Muser

Hi and welcome, DC.

I'll bump this to the top. We just had an event in the LA area and some of those guys may be back now and will see this. Don't know how many will want to finish a project that was already started though.
Unread 10-06-2015, 12:39 AM   #3
calbear550

Thanks for the reply. Actually haven't heard from any providers other than a couple I did find on angies. They seemed very meticulous and detail oriented, which I was looking for, but booked 2-3 months out. Probably for good reason.

And for an idea of the work. The shower stall is durocked and waterproofed with Hydroban. And one wall with the fixtures is tiled and complete. The floor is already ditra-ed and filled. Looking for some to just tile the other 3 walls, the floor and bathtub surround. 200+ sq/ft floor.

Still looking and thanks!

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase