Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Other forums > Buy/Sell/Trade

Sponsors

Old 12-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #1
pgray007

RLS Tile Leveling System with Wedges and 1/16" Spacers - Charlotte NC but will ship

I have an RLS system with the tool, approximately 190 wedges (started with a 250 wedge bag but have lost/broken a few) and a new bag of 250 1/16" spacers. I'm a weekend warrior that used the system to great effect to make my hack job significantly less "hackey," and finished my last big tile job so don't need the tool anymore.

Item is located about 20 minutes south of Charlotte, NC (Fort Mill, SC to be exact) but I'll ship if you'll pay actual shipping charges.

EDIT: Tried to add pictures but couldn't... Send me a PM and I'll send pictures. The tool is perfectly functional and has the signs of use you'd expect from about 600 sq ft of tile setting.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
Tool Guy - Kg
Moderator -- Wisconsin Kitchen & Bath Remodeler

Hi, Pat. If you're pictures are over 6Mb, it will need to be resized before the forum software can handle it.

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase