Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > The Mud Box

Sponsors

Unread 01-02-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
Lazarus
Texas Tile Contractor

I Came Across This....VERY interesting...

I saw this on Facebook and then on YouTube. He goes by the name Mr. Beast. The fellow is about 21 and does incredible things to help out the poor, shelters and just about anyone in need. Apparently he is worth over 6 million dollars, garnered from promoting items and stickers online.

He does crazy crap...things like hiring an Uber driver to take him and his buddies from North Carolina to California...just to break the Longest Driving Record. Another time, he bought a Lamborghini, just for chuckles. There is one where he ordered water from several restaurants and tipped the servers with small gold bars worth over $7000! On one, he hired a jet and went all over the Country delivering gifts at Christmas to children and the homeless. Check him out on Facebook or YouTube!

Here is one of his videos where he opened up a "Free Bank."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORUX1lHbOa8

This one is where he took a Million dollars in cash and had 5 people put their hands on it. The last one holding it, got it! Mr. Beast took this guy out, had him buy a new car, a house and all the furnishings...introduced him to a lawyer to work his taxes and his investments. I truly wish I could do this...

I also saw him rent a jet, buy scads of gifts and go all over the US to deliver them to hospitals, shelters and homeless people. You need to UTube to find this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeqARWqjkps

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

Last edited by Lazarus; 01-02-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 01-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #2
Tool Guy - Kg
Moderator -- Wisconsin Kitchen & Bath Remodeler

All that time on YouTube and you’re first catching up with Mr. Beast now? Ah, well. Better late than never. There’s one video where he bought the entire contents of a grocery store and donated the food to the local shelter.

Help an awesome summer camp!
Tool Guy - Kg is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase