Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Tile Forum/Advice Board

Sponsors

Unread 01-09-2021, 09:32 AM   #31
buldogge

Filler...

Generally, you would either just order a matching filler strip from the cabinet manufacturer...or...simply make one and match the finish.

Really, you would want to use a cab with an extended face frame or filler strip on the end panel, nearest the wall, and you would scribe that to the wall.

-Mark in St. Louis
Attached Images

Last edited by buldogge; 01-09-2021 at 09:40 AM.
buldogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2021, 07:45 AM   #32
ss3964spd

Send a message via Yahoo to ss3964spd
As usual, the true colors don't display well in photos. 3 walls are a light gray, the vanity wall color is a darker, almost charcoal color. Yes, all lights are LED, including the recessed lights. All on dimmers. Yup, there's a medicine cabinet at the end of the left side vanity.

Due to space constraints the vanities are 45", and the bench between them is 28.5. The vanities are also 34.5 tall, 36 with the stone. Even with the sinks they are a very comfortable height, and we're short. The asymmetrical sink placement enables a bank of very usable sized drawers. While filler strips are common, IMO they impart a "built in" look but I was after more of a free standing furniture look.
ss3964spd is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase