Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Tile Forum/Advice Board

Found usc_block_11 empty, added this: [CODE] [/CODE]
Sponsors

Old 08-05-2018, 02:11 PM   #46
Camille

I followed the directions, they have different instructions depending on how long the grout has been there. I tried the weakest concentration first, 8-1, then 8-2, then 8-3, then decided to throw caution to the wind and go full strength on a tile hidden by the stove. I scrubbed with a scotchbrite pad and waited 1 minute before rinsing. No change. They may be a little more polished looking, but still not as polished as before we grouted.

Could some of the sealer have been removed during the grout removal process? Would that cause a problem like this? Have tried a dry buffing pad attached to a drill, but nothing changes.

Last edited by Camille; 08-05-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Camille is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase