Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:25 PM   #1
SMiller-FL

Need tile contractor in Clearwater FL for master bath remodel

Hi everyone. My husband and I purchased a 1970s home and have been remodeling it... pretty much gutting it and replacing AC ductwork, electrical, floors, doors, baseboards, trim, most of the ceilings, the kitchen, and updating the bathrooms.

The master bath was really bad so we had fun ripping everything out. But it’s been like that for 18 months now and I really would like to move into our master bedroom.

The master bathroom is 6’-6” by 9-1/2’ with the walk in showe at one end. (I really wanted to enlarge the bathroom, but husband said it wasn’t possible because of the plumbing. Which is funny because he is a plumber.)

So it would be great to find someone who can build and tile our shower and do it right. Just quality workmanship. No shortcuts, no excuses.

Because we have already been down the “shortcuts and excuses” road in one of our other bathrooms (sigh) - from a very reputable tile company - and don’t want the same thing to happen in our master bathroom shower.

Your website has helped me in the past and I’m hoping you can help me again.

We would really appreciate hearing from anyone that might be able to help us out so we can get this bathroom finished once and for all.

Thank you all so much!
Sherry
Unread 06-13-2021, 12:36 PM   #2
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi Sherry,

We have people in Florida. Someone will be around.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2021, 11:11 AM   #3
Tile Money

Smile

Hi Sherry,

I know a couple of good people near you.

Feel free to email me Ljmillertile@gmail.com

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase