Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Other forums > Rosehill Forum

Sponsors

Unread 05-07-2001, 10:45 AM   #1
Mike Kimball

Howdy...... this a test to see if Pat new forum is working. I was visited by Pat last Tues. at my home in Quilcene. We didnt have a lot of time but we did get a lot of old memories discussed. Like he said, I think we should have a gathering next summer. Looking forward to this summer, going to Ak. twice for king salmon,silvers and halibut.

Thanks again Pat for stopping by.
Mike
  Mike  Kimball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-07-2001, 12:30 PM   #2
Susan Baker

Message to Mike

Hi Mike
I know we had one communication but I thinik i didn't follow up so now I am!!! We should meet for a cup of coffee in Quil sometime soon. You let me know as I am pretty flexible the rest of the month. I'd love to meet your wife too.

Susan Baker
Susan Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2001, 03:16 PM   #3
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi Mike,

It was my pleasure. Had a great (but brief) time. Hope you and Susan get together.

If you could find an economical way to ship halibut down here, you'd strike it rich. If the Texas folk ever got a taste of it, they'd throw dirt on the little fish we get out of the Gulf. (Maybe they'll throw dirt on me if they read this.)

Stay in touch,

Pat

By the way, Bill F. was having difficulties posting a message yesterday. Hope he figures it out.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2001, 06:52 PM   #4
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Mike,

I figure if I post another reply to this message, you'll get an email from the server telling you I've done it.

Anyway, my wife Pat and my two youngest boys (Matt and Steve) are in Port Susan right now -- arrived yesterday for a two-week stay. Seems the boys are already bored (what is it with teenagers -- always bored?).

In any case, I told her she could hop out your way one day and maybe go on to see the rain forest or something. Told her I didn't think you'd mind. I'll give her your number next time she calls to check in -- if you don't mind. Gotta warn you, though. She's ten years younger than we are and a knockout. Be prepared.

Pat
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase