Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Tile Forum/Advice Board


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 12-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Registered User
ragtop69gs's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 68
Question I need stainless edge trim, where to get ?

I am looking for a source for either brushed stainless or nickel j mould that will accept a 5/16 thick panel. This will seperate my tile from an abutting veneered wall panel. I have looked a Schluter's and it's not in a finish and material I need.

Patriot Guard Rider

'69 Buick GS400
'47 Diamond T 509

"We have been doing so much with so little for so long, pretty soon we will be able to do everything with nothing."
ragtop69gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 12-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
John Bridge
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Rosanky, Texas
Posts: 67,826
Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi Jay,

If the trim goes on the tile side, Schluter has about everything you might need. Have you checked their online catalog? http://www.schluter.com

If it goes on the panel side, I can't help.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 John Bridge & Associates, LLC