Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Other forums > Rosehill Forum

Sponsors

Unread 07-27-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi Gang,

I've been hoping for some time that I would hear from Donna C., and that has come to pass. Donna Chase Haegele emailed me today and gave me permission to post her comments to the board. Here she is, Everett High's Homecoming Queen for 19 . . . ??

<<Hi Pat!

Well this is all quite incredible! You have done a great job with the Forum! What fun for all of us. I would love to be included in a get together next summer. I live on the Kitsap Pennisula up by Foulweather Bluff and Point No Point......on Skunk Bay. Only someone from Mukilteo would live on Skunk Bay!!! It would be just wonderful to see our Rosehill Friends again. Thanks for organizing us and getting us moving in that direction. I remember you as very cute with lots of freckles and I am sure we were an "item" along with you and Arlene, Susan, etc. etc.. etc.!!!!!!!

Thanks Pat for a great job!

Mukilteo Maiden Donna Chase Haegele

P.S. Can you believe I have been married to the same wonderful man for 40 years?!

e-mail dlhaegele@eathlink.net

You can post all this on your forum page.>>

I used the term "item" in the little piece I did in the Mukilteo Beacon a year or so ago. I think in retrospect the term would be quite misleading to anyone not in that group of kids at the time. You see, we sort of took turns going with one another, and there were few real "items." Donna and I did go to parties as a couple for more than a month, though, and that had to have been some sort of record at the time. As I recall, Arlene Anderson and I only hung out together for a week or so, which was more typical.

Well, some of the girls were matchmakers. "Hey, so-and-so just broke up with so-and-so, and you aren't going out with so-and-so anymore, so what do you think about going to the dance with so-and-so?"

What fun it was. What pure, innocent fun.

Pat (freckle face) Bridge

John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase