Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Unread 01-30-2015, 10:43 PM   #16
tsmith_ashouston

Thanks, Paul -- it was great meeting you, and appreciate you getting us connected with the JB Forum.

Members, I can't speak to past experience, but I hope we'll have an opportunity to prove ourselves better than the incidents mentioned above. I can't promise there won't ever be a problem, but we'll certainly do our best to resolve them quickly and effectively, with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your clients.

While we do enjoy the resources of Kohler, we're still headquartered in Portland, OR. We have a broad range of ceramic, glass, porcelain, stone and other speciality materials stocked, ready for immediate ship from our Portland warehouse, as well as satellite distribution center in Chesapeake, VA.

Our Ann Sacks Collection ceramics are actually designed in-house and manufactured in our Portland factory, and we have a broad network of vendor partnerships all over the world sourcing some of the most unique material in the market.

If you haven't had the opportunity, I invite you to visit us at 2800 Kirby Dr Suite A122 in West Ave at River Oaks.

Your frank comments and feedback are valuable as it gives us a chance to continually improve. Looking forward to the opportunity of participating in the conversation and learning from each one of you.
Unread 01-31-2015, 07:46 AM   #17
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Welcome aboard, Tamara. Glad to have you.

Next time I get near Portland I hope to visit the factory.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase