Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Unread 03-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
filipo

Giving up; need professional help

Folks,

After about 6 months of firmly believing I would get around to re-tiling my bathroom -- including hours spent here and dollars spent on supplies -- I have finally come to realize that I'll never get around to it and I better just hire someone. (You can also read this as: My wife told me I better hire somebody or else! But I prefer to look at it as a personal epiphany...)

I have the slate tiles, the grout, the thinset and the Schluter Ditra. Now all I need is to find someone who can put it all together for me. I'd rather have it done in the method I've come to believe is the best one -- plywood and Ditra -- and not have to resell/return what I've bought or armwrestle someone into believing my way is the best way.

So: Anyone care to recommend a good tiler (tilist?) in the Boulder, CO area? We're close enough to Denver to possibly make it worth it to come out here.

Thanks for any and all advice.
Phil
filipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 03-22-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
kevjob
Licensed Remodeling GC

hey phil i live in denver but i am busy right now but if you need any questions answered feel free to contact me. when are u looking at doing this?

Last edited by kevjob; 03-23-2006 at 12:16 PM.
kevjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
cx
Moderator emeritus

Sorry to hear that, Phil, but it's my understanding that a lot of married guys have such epiphanies like yours.

I'll move you over to the Professionals' Hangout. I know we've got a couple relatively new pros herabouts in your fair state. At least one in the Springs and one near Bolder, I think. Hang on and see don't you maybe get a bite.

Y'ALL NEW VISITORS READ THIS HERE!
cx is online now   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase