View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #23
Registered User
BIGPHIL's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 172
Originally Posted by pyohe
Are you talking about the floor or the drywall? What is foam sill seal?
Floor to wall and/or vertical surface. Sill seal is just a foam band used to create a damn in this instance so that the mud or SLC doesn't touch the surrounding structures, tub, etc. Like this picture attached. Be sure to account for any other things like floor vents, toilet drain, doorway opening.
Attached Images
BIGPHIL is online now   Reply With Quote