View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2018, 02:07 PM   #21
Registered User
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Milwaukee WI area
Posts: 670
the traditional liner pan is packed mud with a slope to the drain. then you lay your PVC membrane. then you pack ANOTHER mud slope on top of the PVC liner. this is essentially called a preslope and a slope.

surface applied membranes only have one mud slope, then the surface membrane.

OR, you can buy a foam pan like KBRS or schluter that takes the place of the single mud slope.
speed51133 is offline   Reply With Quote