View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2004, 05:59 PM   #4
Tom in Phoenix
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4
Thanks for the help. I called Lowe's today (where I bought it). It is called Perlatto Royale. I described it as "terrazo type" because to my untrained eye, it looks like chips and slices of stone. Also, I am not afraid to try anything myself repairwise - rebuilding fixer-uppers is sort of my hobby.
Tom in Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote