View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2003, 06:01 PM   #1
PMedina

Master Bath Remodel

Hello Everyone,

I’m very impressed with all the great information in this forum. Considering all the interaction between the professionals and the amateurs, this site is more than I hoped to find as I was looking for information to start my first serious home remodeling project. I live in Mesa, AZ (Phoenix) and purchased this house about 8 years ago. It is a single level home built on a slab. I’ve started to remodel the master bath. The bathroom was built for wheelchair access and had no tub. I’ve removed the old curbless shower and have removed an interior wall that angled across the bathroom. I plan to install a drop in tub within a tiled enclosure where the old shower used to be. The new shower will be built in the corner where the angled wall was. From reading through this forum I’ve learned a great deal about what is required to build the shower. At this point I have run the new tub and shower drains and have nearly completed the framing of the shower. I do not have any pressing questions at the moment, but thought I would post some pictures of my progress. I know I will have questions, but I’m still trying to get as much information as I can by reading through other threads. Weekends are the only chance I get to work on this so it may take 4 or 5 months.

Thanks,

Paul
Attached Images

PMedina is offline   Reply With Quote