View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #6
Rob Z
Posts: n/a
Hi Dan

I would cover the Denshield, paper tape, drywall mud, etc with either a waterproofing liquid membrane or a sheet membrane and proceed with tiling. You could use laticrete Floor and Wall Watertight, Bonsal WP6000, Summitville S9000, or many other brands of liquid waterproofing products. For sheet membranes, Noble TS and Schluter Kerdi are good choices.
  Reply With Quote