View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2003, 11:47 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Culpeper, VA
Posts: 53
Renovating a 50's bathroom?


I am searching for a 3 handle tub/shower faucet unit, American Standard Model B73. It was used in the 50's (and possibly later/earlier, but I don't know for sure). Actually, I'm just looking for the valve body as I have found all the trim (handles, Escutcheons, spout, etc.).

If any of you out there are renovating a bathroom and have such a fixture in relatively good (or not so good, I'm not too picky) condition I would be happy to buy it from you.

I have some very lo-res files showing what it looks like, but you will recognize the faceted spout (pentagonal or hexagonal) and the cross handles.


hartmark is offline   Reply With Quote