View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #2
Tool Guy - Kg
Moderator -- Wisconsin Kitchen & Bath Remodeler
Tool Guy - Kg's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Posts: 21,648
Welcome to the forum, Renee!

If the floor is sound, you can knock off the high spots with a "rub brick", fill in the low spots with mortar, or a combination of the two. The rub brick works like really rough sandpaper on's much, much faster at grinding material away than you might initially think. You can find them at any box store.

Tonto Goldstein... but my friends call me Bubba

Help an awesome summer camp!
Tool Guy - Kg is offline   Reply With Quote