View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
Moderator -- Mud Man
Davy's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Princeton,Tx.- Dallas area
Posts: 33,282
I believe they called that a sink rail back in the old days. Some old guy can correct me if I'm wrong. They would use a row of sink rail along the front edge of a countertop. That's when they were called drainboards.
Davy is online now   Reply With Quote