View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Keystone State
Posts: 189
Curb trim: what is this piece for?

I am looking at a piece of curb trim specifically for wet-bed installations, according to the manufacturer's website. 2-1/2" x 6". It is curved on both long edges; here is a profile view:



where 0000000000 = hollow space.

Since this trim piece is only 2.5 inches across, I don't see how it could be used to cap a dam in a wet-bed shower-stall installation. A 2x4 on edge with the metal lath and mud would exceed its width considerably. What would such a narrow curb be used for?

timo is offline   Reply With Quote