Thread: Windows???
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2004, 01:25 AM   #14
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 26
Qauntum u can get a glass shop to change your window glass to "privacy glass" which can be opaque, frosted, pebbled, etched etc.
Steve a slurb is a not straight spot, a slump and a curve so to speak. Actually cold light of day shows several more than one. Oh well.
wrf is offline   Reply With Quote