View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2004, 06:10 PM   #60
dwzemens

Big D from Philly:

The floor tiles are DalTile Golden Nugget 2x2 porcelin from Home Depot. The wall tiles are 10x13 ceramic from The Tile Store in Sterling Heights, Michigan. I don't have the tile brand and model in front of me, but can get it if you really need it. Just send me a private message or another post and I will look it up for you.

Doug:

The frameless glass doors, ordered from Wilson Glass, will be about $850.00 including hardware, picked up at a local tempering plant and installed by yours truly.

I have about $650.00 of tile in the shower, but almost $300.00 was for that border, which Mrs DWZemens wanted. The Kerdi and drain costs me about $350.00, but its been great to use and I trust it completely. Thinset, misc plumbing parts, and several tools later, I probably have $1200.00 into it, not counting the plumbing fixtures. The Grohe fixtures are incredibly expensive. Enough said, so expensive they embarass me....your situation might be different, you might use common sense and get reasonably priced fixtures. I figure it'd be around $1600.00 total with more modestly price fixtures.

Let me know if you have other questions!

http://www.1955design.com/

Last edited by dwzemens; 02-26-2004 at 09:00 PM.
dwzemens is offline   Reply With Quote