Thread: nasty situation
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
Kman's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NW Arkansas, Ozark Mountains
Posts: 9,642
I would suggest he get a good family attorney and start proceedings right away. If necessary, he can declare that he's unable to pay for the home health care anymore, and that they won't pay for it, if that's the case.

If he has brothers or sisters, or maybe siblings of the parents, he should get them involved so it doesn't appear that he's simply trying to get their money.

The top ten reasons to procrastinate:

Kman is online now   Reply With Quote