Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Professionals' Hangout (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Your Works In Progress Or Finished Pics (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70412)

opiethetileman 08-24-2009 05:28 PM

that bath is sweeeetttt

ceramictec 08-24-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

He probably did it all in 30 minutes
we actually cut out today about 4:30. 1150 sq.ft. in 9 hours isn't too bad :D
tomorrow we hit the vestibules and a row in front of the counter where the tile was stacked.
also a guy will start grouting tomorrow.

pooky 08-24-2009 07:18 PM

some installs

5 Attachment(s)
recent stuff . . . hope you dig it . . . I'm partial to the dal green mosaic bath --
remodeled the entire second floor of a freind's house -- designed this
bathroom for a very challenging space -- I luv it:D
Other stuff -- subway and basketweave -- second floor guest bath
and carrera -- steam shower and bathroom -- classic look -- also second floor -- what gives?? seems like all master baths are on the second floor:D

Chad Deiter Company 08-24-2009 07:19 PM

Brian ,

Jeeez I can't do that much in a week .. Please tell me it's straight at least..:bow:

Dang Pooky thats alottsa mosaico ..

pooky 08-24-2009 09:23 PM

yeah I know

tiny little tiles all the time . . . it's not the size of the tile that matters, . . . etc:D

RJW 08-24-2009 11:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice looking work Stephen my hat is off to you. Here is the job I'm currently on. The master with the grey limestone is the one that specs kerapoxy that i was asking about in a different post.

pooky 08-25-2009 11:51 AM

cool but odd

that is some cool material

but the layout of that bathroom is really strange:suspect:

the wall is tiled and I see the light fixture holes . . .

what is that gap between the tub and wall?? is that access to the tub
maybe you could shine some light on the layout for the fat kid in the back row:D

please explain?

thanks

tilelayer 08-25-2009 04:21 PM

does your level have blue tape on it?

RJW 08-25-2009 06:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
What you don't have a 16" landing next to your bath at home, uh weird:suspect:. The tub is basically in the shower all behind the glass door. The landing next to the skirt still needs to be floated and will be stuck withe same limestone, as well as the entire skirt. Not for access. Look where the toilet is in the other bathroom. That's why architects make the big bucks, what do I know I'm just a lowly tile setter. And yes Rick, there is blue tape on my level with a helper like mine I thought it would be wise preventative measure when setting with epoxy.:D

RJW 08-25-2009 06:17 PM

Sorry about the quality of my photo's, they're from my phone. And for the record there isn't nearly that much contrast in the Calcutta floor tile.

custombuilt 08-25-2009 06:19 PM

guess its good that last picture came out blurry huh-

madronatile 08-25-2009 06:41 PM

Blue tape on my levels as well, not for epoxy but so they don't mark soft tiles when banged upon.

and nice work there, in fairfax and the san juans.

tilelayer 08-26-2009 08:53 PM

4 Attachment(s)
so glass Ann Sacks I did and some huge and I mean thick 24x12s i set, these things were soooooooooo heavy. Took em with phone.

Chad Deiter Company 08-26-2009 08:58 PM

Looking good Rick .. You know there is that 1/3 brick pattern too thats cool.

Tiletim 08-26-2009 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rick, nice work

1/3 brick with 4x16"s :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
slate pencil rail :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I feel like a noob with this one - taking me way too long!!