Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Professionals' Hangout (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Your Works In Progress Or Finished Pics (https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70412)

CaliGrown 04-08-2021 04:57 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the info Jeff! That’s a bummer with the blow out man. Your work is top shelf keep her going.
Lol Jerry...
Here’s some petty stone fireplaces we finished out today, the hearth stones finally came in from TX.

jondon 04-09-2021 09:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

posted by Chris:
Jondon I’ve never been to Pennsylvania, but I’m sure we can drink brainstorm with Jerry and help ya build a sweet pool

Yes I agree we can do just that, I live near Hershey which is a really cool place and with Hersheypark, something for your youngsters to do. Not far from Lancaster which is interesting as well. Just here in a small farming town which I have come to enjoy since coming back from the service to after being all over the world.

I actually learned wall mud with my buddy out in Costa Mesa. Met him through this forum actually on the Queen Mary when we were out at CBP an event thought this forum years ago. We worked in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, and Laguna Beach. Learned a lot from him and love the beach towns!

First project back from surgery. Actually did a shower in this exact home years ago, new owner and saw my sign in his neighborhood as I was doing a small repair. I always say the little ones no one wants lead to the big ones. Offset niche she wanted hers down by the shaving bench. First time using better bench, always use slabs but she only wanted tile. About 3 days left to finish the tub deck and splash, floor, and tile base. Here is the original bathroom shower and progress........ Grouted the glass awhile since it is different color.

ceramictec 04-10-2021 01:11 PM

nice looking Jon :tup2:

eurowaytile 04-11-2021 05:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
One of the coolest scribe jobs I’ve done yet

jondon 04-12-2021 08:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice scribe Serge, I finally did one recently for a friend redoing his whole home after it burned down so I can appreciate the effort it takes. You took it up the bar front, more impressive:bow:

Davy 04-12-2021 12:09 PM

Nice jobs, interesting look. :tup1:

jerrymlr1 04-12-2021 09:18 PM

Some nice stuff. Looks like someone has been playin around with the Adobe Illustrator tile program. :)

John Bridge 04-13-2021 03:12 PM

Janie doesn't like it, but I do, and I appreciate the amount of time it takes to do something like that. Way to go, guys. :)

Tile & Stone Guild 04-16-2021 02:46 PM

Very nice work fellas! Like John I appreciate the work that went into getting those done, and they look smashing to boot!

ceramictec 04-20-2021 09:02 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Finished this crazy backsplash in Bexley Land O Lakes, Florida last week.
The tile is a Viviano Marmo "Nova" Dolomite brass polished marble mosaic.
Awesome tile to install and worth the tedious work involved with installing it.

Attachment 219660

BEFORE:
Attachment 219661

AFTER:
Attachment 219662

Attachment 219663

Attachment 219664

Attachment 219665

Autoplay 04-20-2021 04:11 PM

Looks sweet Brian! what prep did you have to do,to achieve the flat plane,portrayed in your pics(nice layout too!) ? What’s the cost of material,per sq’? If I had to guess,20-30 a sq’

ceramictec 04-20-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autoplay (Post 1562386)
Looks sweet Brian! what prep did you have to do,to achieve the flat plane,portrayed in your pics(nice layout too!) ? What’s the cost of material,per sq’? If I had to guess,20-30 a sq’

Thanks. Not much prep, new home wall was flat. Just cleaned up around the outlets of excessive drywall mud and used Laticrete glass tile adhesive. Rubber float to bed them in flat. The sheets are thick and I didn't get an squeeze up of thinset. Only thing bad was the brass dot pieces fell off here and there. Sheets were solid even after cutting them on the wetsaw.
The tile was $19.99 a sq.ft. :tup1:

Nice seeing you again, hope you've been doing well.

pgc555 04-20-2021 06:30 PM

So it looks like you went with "B"...? LOL Nice work Brian

ceramictec 04-21-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgc555 (Post 1562396)
So it looks like you went with "B"...? LOL Nice work Brian

Lol always what the customer wants within reason.