Free at last etc., [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Free at last etc.,

jjwq8
07-14-2003, 12:39 AM
These goodly folk wot payz me wagez an' allow me oodelz o'time to swalif (arabic for mindless gabbing) here have been good enough to bin the bane :smash: of my life and have stumped up a brand spanking new Toshiba Satellite SA20-S103 wiv a wunnerful lil wizzer @ 2.8 GHz an allerbellsnawissuls. :santa: :drool2:

Furruly recommendit! :deal: :dance:

I am now a happier camper with the ability to make an idiot of myself at least ten times faster than before! :D :yipee:

Sponsored Links

bbcamp
07-14-2003, 08:22 AM
And, you are quite good at it!

jjwq8
07-14-2003, 09:46 PM
BB
Years of practice :moon:

flatfloor
07-15-2003, 07:31 PM
I don't think you need practice any longer. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-004.gif

jjwq8
07-15-2003, 10:28 PM
but if I give up practicing for the eejit olympics what is my raison d'etre?
Would you have me devote my time in the office to WORK?????

sdaniels7114
07-16-2003, 02:37 PM
2.8 gigs. Color me as green with jealosy as this guy :p .

I don't even wanna know how much space your hard drive's got.

jjwq8
07-22-2003, 05:32 AM
A bloody sight less than advertised once all Mr. Gates XP crap was loaded, and the miriad fixes and service packs installed.:(

Sonnie Layne
07-22-2003, 08:21 AM
and you call him Mister???

I call him li'l billy ;)

don't know if you're aware, there's a raft of Li'l Johnny jokes around, it may be an american thingy. Seems li'l Johnny is the bad boy of the classroom. Obscene usually and worthless otherwise. Well, my take on li'l Billy is about the same.

Difference is while Johnny's only torturously obscene, Billy's a friggin' thief. Now the friends he stole from didn't come out total losers, but I figger they run behind by billions of dollars. Might have made a difference. Who knows, there may well have been something to choose from.

I apologize for the intrusion, but I use every opportunity afforded me to defame the wizard of naught.

jjwq8
07-22-2003, 10:14 PM
:D
Sonnie,
Thats what he's there for.

MS

The WWE of the Computer World.

Derek & Jacqui
07-23-2003, 05:18 PM
School class room,
Miss, miss, Yes, Willie?
Miss Iv'e lost my rubber,
That's alright Willie use little Johnny's behind:D

ONE from Max Miller

jjwq8
07-26-2003, 02:58 AM
EGAD!:eek:
It behooves me to praise sumfink in XP.
Wunnerful Toshiba magic box has DVD CD-R, so all I have to do is drag and drop to burn CD's. Absolutely stotin jimmeh :D
Technology that actually benefits the eejits as well as the nerds.

D & J.

that is probably the only Max Miller you could get past the PC police :D

Put it in context. whilst Max (ITMA, The Crazy Gang, Will Hayes, etc. etc.,) had them rolling in the aisles with such humour our long suffering cousins on the side of the pond you now inhabit had prohibition.:bang:

jjwq8
08-09-2003, 02:27 AM
Nuvver bit of tecknollergee wot has me impressed.
Just got a HP 5550c scanner. :deal:
Cracker and not too spensive eever.:p

jjwq8
08-16-2003, 05:45 AM
Didn't take long to tund me grunkler with a grit club!

NO......ask Derek and Jacqui.

Less than a month in and have just had to add 512Mb RAM (Total now 768Mb) coz bleedin XP had slowed to speed of germinating seeds.:noid:

AARRGGHH!

Actually took longer to shut down than New York!

Normal service now resumed however. Does that git in Seattle own the RAM sources too??

sdaniels7114
08-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Triple post? Sombody sure likes to hear themself talk:D

Derek & Jacqui
08-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Jeremy, you fogot one of the best post war groups,
THE GOONS, how they got away with the slang is a wonder to behold, specialy on Aunty Beeb.:D

You aint talking beyond our Ken are you?

jjwq8
08-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Any reference to "around the horn" is likely to give the PC fascisti apoplexy.:D