Need Florida Tile Marble Series Milan Grey (?) [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Need Florida Tile Marble Series Milan Grey (?)

wickerparker
02-20-2008, 02:06 PM
I need a handful of 6X8 replacement wall tiles, and a salesperson thinks she recognizes it as the discontinued Florida Tile Marble Series in Milan Grey (it is kind of light grey-blue, glazed ceramic, with a faux marble pattern). Does anyone know where I could find this? Or maybe have a photo of it so I could see if it is the right pattern? I have searched all of the local tile outlets with no luck. Thank you!!

Sponsored Links

ceramictec
02-20-2008, 03:54 PM
there is a Florida Tile rep that frequently visits the forum.

if you can post a picture of it someone might be able to reach him to see if is indeed a Florida Tile tile.

to post a picture go below when replying to.

Additional Options - Attach Files

wickerparker
02-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks very much. I'll try to upload the photo, but I'm not terribly tech savvy (it's a wonder I found this forum!). In the meantime if anyone knows where to find Florida Tile Marble Series in Milan Grey, or has a photo of it, I would be most grateful!

Starlch34
02-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, not to confuse you at all... I've got old Florida Tile catalogs going back to 1994. But I don't have a scanner to be able to send you pictures.

Milan Grey is (was) a color in the Marble I and Marble II series... but neither of those series had a 6x8 size. The 6x8 "co-ordinating" wall tile was the Imagry series. And due to some packaging changes along the way, there are various skus for them.
Here's the item #'s you're possibly looking for:
Marble I (glossy) 9112 Milan Grey
Marble II (semi matte) 9212 Milan Grey
Marble was offered in a 8x8, 12x12 & 16x16 - 16x16 in 3 colors in the Marble I series only.
Imagry - 3112 Grey offered in a 6x8
Imagry - 3712 Grey offered in a 6x6 Matte

Dan with Florida Tile checks messages often, so he may have some ideas where you could find this, OR - contact Florida Tile (www.floridatile.com) ask for customer service. They are currently keeping a list from various distributors trying to get rid of old products. They might be able to steer you to someone that could help.

The only things I have left in any of this is 9112 P4CC9 (12x12 bullnose) and 9112 PN4889 (8x8 outcorners)
Good luck!
Mid America Tile

Starlch34
02-21-2008, 01:40 PM
One quick add on - your user name is "WickerPark", do you happen to be at the one in Chicago? We're in Elk Grove Village, so you could look at my old catalog if it would help. (But I can't give it out, I only have 1 old one from each year left.)
Just a thought!
Mid America Tile

ceramictec
02-21-2008, 05:29 PM
great help Rachel :tup1:

ceramictec
02-25-2008, 11:49 AM
here is the name I wanted to tell you about.

http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/member.php?userid=24219

Dan is a rep for Florida tile.

FctryRep
02-26-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm having trouble placing the product, even with Rachel's help. Can you scan in a picture? If you want to email me directly, send me a message and I'll send you my contact info.

Best of luck!