PLEASE help newbie with cleaning / acid mix question!! Contractor coming tomorrow! [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help newbie with cleaning / acid mix question!! Contractor coming tomorrow!

rbova
03-05-2007, 09:59 PM
I posted this in the cleaning forum as well, but I really need help before my contractor comes tomorrow to finish installing the toilet, trim, etc!

UGH!! So frustrated! I figure that the Laticrete grout I used is terrible!! It's not ANYWHERE near the color of the chart. Sand beige is supposed to be literal brown and this dried a light tan color. Anyway, this terrible haze has dried all over the tile (just applied this morning). We are scrubbing like mad people over here to remove it and IT WON"T go away. We are being careful to not go over the joints to wipe grout across tiles.

I have seen somewhere on here a recommendation for an acid mix? What is that? We tried the vinegar 50/50 and that is not working either. PLEASE HELP! What is stronger? Our original color tile was beige, and now it has this reddish, brown tint all over everything!

thanks

Renee

Sponsored Links