Setting Ceiling tiles [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Setting Ceiling tiles

ChrisRobertsTile
03-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Hello, I am doing a steam shower for the first time and am wondering if there is anything that I need to do different than a regular shower? I have done 5 regular tile showers before. I was also wondering what the best way to set 18'' tiles on a (sloped for the condensation to runnoff) ceiling? And to close, there is a bench seat in the shower which I put a membrain over, but I was thinking about using red guard to coat the cement board on the front, sides, top and all around the bench for extra waterproofing. Good or bad idea? Thanks, and I appreciate your comments. Chris.

Sponsored Links

Tool Guy - Kg
03-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi Chris,

Steamshowers require a lot more attention. Because this is a pretty wide question and it's been discussed quite a few times, using the search feature in the blue bar towards the top of the screen would help you pare down your questions to more specific ones.

Here's a link for you using: "steam showers" as the key words (http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=1109671). :)