Another bullnose question [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Another bullnose question

superdave
03-11-2005, 12:20 AM
I am at a point where I am doing more and more granite counter tops for my contractor. I have always bullnosed the tops by hand with the dry alpha pads and shaping them with the diamond blade on my grinder. My question is I am looking for something quicker. I DONT want to take the pieces somewhere so what do you reccomend. I have thought about a profile wheel but from reading other posts it seems like no one cares for them if you dont buy the whole kit. I have a tilemaster to use.

PS how do I attatch a pic that is over 50kb. I tried to resave as a low quality but it is still too big.

Thanks
David

Sponsored Links

Mike2
03-11-2005, 03:12 AM
Dave.

Basically you need to reduce the resolution, maybe down to 72 DPI, and the size of the picture itself down to 600 pixels or maybe 6-7 inches. There is an article in our Liberry that explains it in more detail and it can be an iterative process until you reach the 50kb mark. Go here for resizing details (http://johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14991)