c-cure vs. custom grout [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : c-cure vs. custom grout

BlueCanyon
11-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi.
I've researched threads, and I'm still confused ... hoping for some clarification here. We are almost ready to start grouting shower walls, shower floor, bathroom floor, and glass block wall (on top of the glass block mortar). I need both sanded and unsanded grout due to different grout line widths on the different areas. I've narrowed it down to two colors and am going to make a sample board this week.

The two colors are Custom's Linen and C-Cure's Cream. I've used Custom grout for a previous project, so I'm a little familiar with it. I'm wondering if there are pros and cons between Custom and C-Cure products? I found a lot of discussion here about C-Cure Expoxy, but got confused on whether or not that was the same thing as C-Cure grout. When I grouted before, I mixed the Custom grout with water; is that how C-Cure grout is also handled?

Sorry in advance for the ignorance of my questions, but after all of this work, I don't want to screw up this almost-final step!
Thanks - Mary Ann

Sponsored Links

e3
11-01-2004, 06:01 PM
C-Cure is owned by Custom.