?? About a certain 'type' tile!!! [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : ?? About a certain 'type' tile!!!

miss piggy
06-09-2004, 08:45 PM
I am looking for a certain tile, any mfg. would do, I guess. Am looking for tile that represents or looks like wood flooring, i.e. hardwood. There are no tile stores here, only HD and lowes. The size I saw in a home once, was approx. 4 x 11 ". Can someone point me in a direction where I might find this? Regards in advance, Miss Piggy

Sponsored Links

Mike2
06-09-2004, 09:08 PM
I'll send my daughter an email and ask her, Little-Toes-On-The-Floor (aka Miss Piggy ;) ) She installed that type of tile in her utility room....I'm thinking she got it at HD but will let you know when I hear back.

Unregistered
06-09-2004, 10:28 PM
I know I saw at least one and possibly a couple different types of this tile at Lowes. It was in the special order tile section.

Mike2
06-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi Miss Piggy.

This will not help you much...my daughter got her tile (like what you want) from Stockdale Flooring in Bakersfield. ;)

Shaughnn
06-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I think that Crossville makes a line of wood-y quarry tile. I know that I've set the stuff in several shopping malls but I can't recall the brand-name. Always in too much of a hurry to get out by morning. :D
Shaughnn

opiethetileman
06-10-2004, 07:46 PM
HOME REPO has it. you can also order it to lay on a herringbone design. The tiles are differnt for herringbone. I have laid it before the tile varies in sizes well at least the batch I had did.

elCid72
06-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Interceramic has it. They call it Woodlands. Comes in five colors. 6x20 inch size. interceramic.com

Shaughnn
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks ElCid. I think that's the tile I was thinking of.
Shaughnn