1. Is sanded grout suitable for shower floors and walls.
2. If so what is the best sealer to use on it.
3. If sanded grout is not suitable, non sanded or epoxy?
4. What is the best sealer for non sanded grout?
5. If sanded and non sanded are not suitable what kind of epoxy?
1) sanded is used for floors.
2) AquaMix, StoneTech Pro 0r Miracle511
3) epoxy is more durable and less maintenance then sanded.
4) Un sanded grout is for smaller joints usually on wall tile and same sealer is fine.
5) Spectralock Pro from Laticrete is a good epoxy grout.