Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Tile Forum/Advice Board

Sponsors

Old 06-28-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
pamk

Tile-Experts.com

Just a note--hope it's OK--to say something nice about one of your sponsors' partners.

I didn't do my math correctly and fell short of the Kerdi I needed for the shower floor. Called Tile-Experts.com on a holiday weekend and talked to a real live guy! He could have gotten the Kerdi to me in just a day or two, but I wasn't ready for the floor yet, so he sent it the regular way. Couple weeks later still hadn't come.

I sent off a not-very-nice note and got a reply within minutes--MUCH nicer than mine. Told me that they'd sent it off the day after I ordered. Then sent me ANOTHER shipment by priority mail. Got that in a couple 'o days.

I won't be needing anything more from them for a while, so I wanted to give them a plug here, knowing that forum readers appreciate good service!
Pam
pamk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
cx
da Home-builder -- Moderator-at-Large

Thanks, Pam.

Tile-Experts.com has a moderately wonderful reputation when it comes to fast, reliable delivery. We have even had reports of doorstep delivery up there in Yaknee Land within hours of ordering. On a weekend. Personally. By the same smiling voice you heard on the phone. Surprises hell outa the customer, it does.

If David Taylor told you your order had been previously shipped, I assure you it had been shipped.

Yeah, we like him, even though he talks a little funny.

Y'ALL NEW VISITORS READ THIS HERE!
cx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
yngpaul

Tile-Experts

Best service ever!
Old 06-29-2006, 12:13 AM   #4
sandbagger

Dave needs to fire those carrier pigeons for sure. Had the same thing happen with a tube of Kerdi-fix. about 10 days after the order and still no goop so I called Dave. He said "oh, I think we have your tube right here, but I don't think you want it." and that would be becuz..... "cuz it's all squished up in a plastic bag - looks like a truck ran over it. Can't even read the address label." I'm sure it was pretty funny. Got my tube a couple of days later - sans tire tracks.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."

Patrick Henry
sandbagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase