Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > The Mud Box

Sponsors

Old 10-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
opiethetileman

Location: in a closet with a pail of hydroban and a pail of spectraLock waiting to get out.
who is laid law???????????????????

who is laid law? got 2 pm from him or her i do belive it is a person who knows me. And whosse freind decided not to pay me 2500 bucks for a floor so I choose to slam a lein on the house. Who out there and let me know who it is????
opiethetileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2005, 05:31 PM   #2
JTG

Opie
Hard to tell. Joined the forum on 10-2-05 Mitten state?
JTG

Santa Seattle
Ballard

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/SantaJerryinBallard
JTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #3
opiethetileman

Location: in a closet with a pail of hydroban and a pail of spectraLock waiting to get out.
Yeah jerry I do belive it is someone I know. I worked for their freind laid a floor and they choose not to pay. Then the big remodel job i am on now. the same guy they do not want back in the house do to imaturity. Walks thru the house with muddy feet. Leaves a glass on a cheery peice of furniture. He works for a guy i do work with. But i told his boss I will never step foot in another building the child is in again. not to mention I am getting tired of gettting pimped out for my brain for nothing. Good thing they just passed the law in floirda if you feel threated u may proceed to save your life.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:37 AM   #4
Davestone
Florida Tile & Stone Man

Take a chill pill, Opie,this crap isn't worth it...try to be more careful about the jobs you take, and use your lien laws..is about all you can do....and don't worry about the small stuff......cause it's all small stuff.

http://Davestonestile.com
Davestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 05:42 AM   #5
opiethetileman

i hear ya big dave. I am doing a big remodel job rite now for a PGA guy so its keeping my mind off the uneasy things in life. Good thing I didnt do the clippy clopp clopp floor rite????? I used Mega flex to set the 20's on a 45 and so far so good. Set about 175 feet yesterday out of 229 so it wasnt a bad day.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:12 AM   #6
LaidLaw

What's The Deal?

Allow Me To Introduce Myself, Im A Sound Judgement Of Character, Tile Setter Im Not Here To Make Enemies Or Piss Any Brethern Or Craftsmen Off. I Found This Place To Be Enlightment To Those Who Lack Knowledge Like Myself On Some Subjects...im Trying To Get Some Price Quotes Good Setters. I Only Know What I Was Paid With My Prior Crew..but I Dont Know What Base And What Is Above For Others So I Didnt Want To Short Myself Or Outbid Myself..thats All Fella's So Can A Man With A Plan Get Some Assistance In Here? All Will Be Greatly Appreciated..

And For The Record Opie Your Cool W/me...
LaidLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:46 AM   #7
Rhode Island Flooring
Bill

Send a message via AIM to Rhode Island Flooring Send a message via MSN to Rhode Island Flooring
congratulations you found a tile installation forum!!! your #4,798,421,132,011
post a question! and always figure in the rip out of the job in case you mess up

Last edited by Rhode Island Flooring; 10-06-2005 at 07:05 AM.
Rhode Island Flooring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:22 AM   #8
bbcamp

Laidlaw, if you're a pro, please introduce youself over in the Pro's Hangout. If you're not, you're still welcome there.
bbcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:42 PM   #9
opiethetileman

Well laid glad u introduced ur self. Sorry if I came off wrong but I had some issues in the last few months. so if u are not to guy then my bad and hopefully u will come around and join the fun
Old 10-06-2005, 04:37 PM   #10
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Welcome aboard, Laid. Please offer us a first name.

Dan,

Please don't jump to conclusions. Careful what you say on here until you know what you're talking about. Please.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:48 PM   #11
opiethetileman

yeah john thats why I posted what I did to apologize ya know. as a good guy would do.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:02 PM   #12
Davestone
Florida Tile & Stone Man

LaidLaw, you're not likely to get much info on prices, since every part of the country is different..even from one town to another,and there are too many variables,and some just won't say.

http://Davestonestile.com
Davestone is offline   Reply With Quote

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase