Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Old 03-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
ASTC

Want Tile Pro for Southern Maryland residential

Hello, I live in Newburg, MD (south of La Plata near 301 bridge) and need a professional/company that can install ceramic tile inside a foyer and outside the front door. Job size: Inside the foyer, where the old tile has been removed, is 5 feet x 10 feet. Outside the front door, where old tile has been removed, is about 18 inches x 80 inches. Would anyone recommend someone that might be interested in taking a look and giving an estimate? I had a local company rep take a look and he promised to get back to us with sample tiles and an estimate. That's been more than 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back from him. (If he didn't want the job, just say so. I can take rejection.) :-) Then someone suggested this forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:43 AM   #2
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi Moe,

That's not a large job. Have you considered giving it a shot yourself?
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
ASTC

I have done DIY tile jobs in the past, but this calls for a professional. A contractor who has done some renovations and removed the original marble floor in that area believes to do the job right, a professional is needed. I think I will call a couple of other tile companies in the area and see if they are interested in the job. For reasons unknown to me, many don't return phone calls. I wish I had so much work for my business that I could just ignore customers. :-) Thanks for the response.

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase