For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc… Straight, 45° bevel (Jolly) & plunge cuts.
• Maximum length of cut 51 3/8”
• Maximum thickness of cut: 3 1/8” (80mm); 6” (150mm) in double pass.
• Maximum blade diameter 10”; smallest blade diameter 9”.
• Adjustable cutting depth.
• Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
• Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity. Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 ÷ 1. Drive belt type poly V.
• Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
• Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 10 Gal..
• Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles (front or rear mounted) provide superior blade cooling.
• Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double bearings, only 2 are adjustable).
Extruded aluminum rail.
• Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
• Telescopic legs provided with safety device to prevent collapsing.
110 volt model
Expanding side table included.
The saw is located in Houston TX. I might be talked into bringing it to you