Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile Tile Monthly Magazine

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books   Buy a TYW Shirt

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Other forums > Rosehill Forum

Sponsors

Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Call from Mike Kimball Sept. 21, 2009

Got a call from Mike Kimball yesterday. Hadn't been in touch with him for several years. He reported a number of old folk sightings at the 50th Everett High reunion.

Said he saw Donna Chase and Arlene Anderson, Jim Bartock, but not any others I know. Of course, I didn't know everyone to begin with, not having graduated with the class.

Anyway, I visit the Puget Sound area every summer, and this comming one my wife, Patti, and I will make our way out to Quilcene to see how the old boy is doing. In the meantime, we wouldn't mind hearing from others. You can post here if you like.

Pat Bridge
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Buy John's New Book!   Tile Your World Online Store   Contractors Direct Tile Tool Store   Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com