Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Welcome to John Bridge / Tile Your World, the friendliest DIY Forum on the Internet

Advertiser Directory
JohnBridge.com Home
Buy John Bridge's Books

Go Back   Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile > Tile & Stone Forums > Professionals' Hangout

Sponsors

Old 01-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
Hongolito

Referral needed in Cleveland - Akron OH area

Apologies if this is not a proper posting or location. I would appreciate referral for a professional tile craftsman with experience installing Kerdi/Ditra-Heat membranes with service range that would include Aurora, OH. The job is a master bath requiring approximately 120 square feet of Ditra-Heat-(Duo?) and tile for the main floor, another 30 square square feet of either Kerdi or Ditra-Heat-(Duo?) and tile on shower floor and 120 square feet of Kerdi membrane and tile on shower walls. Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:54 AM   #2
John Bridge
Mudmeister

Send a message via AIM to John Bridge
Hi,

Hang in there. Someone will be along.
John Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #3
jgross2404

T

Hi, my name is Joe and I am a tile installer who does full bathroom remodels. I work with the kerdi/ schulter system, hydro ban, wedi, usg and ardex products. I would love to come and take a look at your project and give you an estimate.. my email address is jjgross2404@gmail.com or you can contact me at 216-688-7878

Stonetooling.com   Tile-Assn.com   National Gypsum Permabase