Ditra in Michigan? [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Ditra in Michigan?

Rick DeShon
02-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi All.

Any idea where I can find Ditra for a reasonable price in Michigan (close to Lansing)? Best I've found so far is $1.55/sqft at a box store. Should be able to get it for a bit over a $1/sqft. Is Schluter price fixing or what?

Rick

Sponsored Links

Brian in San Diego
02-17-2010, 08:32 AM
There was a price increase in the last five or six months as I remember. I don't know that you'll get it for a buck a square foot unless you are buying in large quantities. Check Schluter's website. They have a dealer locator.

Rick DeShon
02-17-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks Brian. I did check the locator. It sent me to a bunch of carpet stores. Useless....

Bugboat
02-17-2010, 06:17 PM
I bought the Ditra for my kitchen project on line. Just did a search and found the best deal. I bought all my Schluter trim pieces for the floor, counter, and backsplash at a "carpet" store. I also got some more Ditra and Ditra set. I dealt directly with the owner (it was a small shop) he was a Schluter graduate and very knowledgeable about the entire Schluter line. I wouldn't necessarily discount the carpet stores.

ddmoit
02-17-2010, 06:25 PM
I've been advised recently that the best thing to do these days is call Schluter and ask them where you can get their stuff.

800-472-4588:)