yo yo what ya know [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : yo yo what ya know

opiethetileman
11-24-2008, 11:15 AM
i am still aorund just layin low. going thru a seperation of 8 years but i be around

Sponsored Links

lou432
11-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Dan, Lay as low as ya need in these times !!
Hope ya have a good T-Day!

Rd Tile
11-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Why laying low, she's got your guns? :D

Sorry to hear that.:)

Shaughnn
11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Dan,
I'm very sorry to hear this news and I hope that you both can remain friendly. This has been a very tough year for you both. Have you tried talking to counselors about dealing with your loss and how it's affected your relationship? When Sara and I went through our own loss, we both became withdrawn and isolated for a while. I wish you both the best of luck.
Shaughnn

Dave Taylor
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Dan..... you got my # and anytime is a good time.

Like I say..... you do what is necessary to take care of you.... do what makes you feel safe, secure and good about yourself.

Really!

Ping me an address and I'll get and send you a seegar bomb.

opiethetileman
11-24-2008, 09:46 PM
yeah d man i saw u called the other day just trying to get things here tight. haa speaking of cegars. i got all cable chanel and high speed internet today for 19.99 a month i gave the guy some cegars for the xtras lol. the world of cegars

GraniteGirl
11-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Hey Dan! Glad to see you're still around! Not so glad about the news re. the Missus, though. Hang in there, buddy. :wave: