Any Kerdi friendly installers in Atlanta area? [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Any Kerdi friendly installers in Atlanta area?

waynet
07-18-2008, 03:47 PM
I am building new, and I am having difficulty finding anybody with Kerdi experience. Please contact me if you are in the ATL area and have Kerdi experience, or know someone who does.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.

Wayne

Sponsored Links

cx
07-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome, Wayne. :)

Don't nobody wanna work in Hetlanna on accouta y'all's traffic! :rolleyes:

Might give a call to the CTEF just up the road across the South Carolina border. They might be able to steer you to some local installers who have passed through the Schluter seminars that are hosted at the CTEF facility. Tell Scott we sent ya. :)

I was fixin' to tell you to use the link at the bottom of this page but I see that url has been listed as possibly harmful to your computer. Got no eye-dee what that's all about, but we'll look into it.

My opinion; worth price charged.

ceramictec
07-18-2008, 05:36 PM
I thought it was Hotlanta because it's hot ?

Rd Tile
07-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Yo Alex. :D

Bellsfloors
07-18-2008, 07:30 PM
CX,

Your right it does show a problem on that link. Here is what I am finding out also. It shows a trojan horse program called JS Redir1.a
Probably should remove the link till the problem is solved.

Trojan Horse explanation at PcCillian site (http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=JS%5FREDIR1%2EA&VSect=S)

cx
07-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Got our friend and webmaster Dave (davem) on it, Tracy, thanks. Thought it might have been something Firefox just made up, but tried it on IE at Dave's request and it showed up on that browser, too.

I've tried to alert the good folks at CTEF of the problem, but haven't got an acknowledgment as yet. Hope it's not as serious for them as it looks from this end.

ceramictec
07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
if your using Trend PC-Cillin Internet security there's nothing to worry about. :)

Northern Dimension Tile
07-19-2008, 12:30 AM
I just sent you an email but if you don't receive it feel free to contact me at pdeir@bellsouth.net

waynet
07-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Thank you all for the responses - I found a contractor in my area. He comes highly reccomended, with several positive referrals.