Good Tile Manufacture? [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Good Tile Manufacture?

thomb
10-11-2006, 03:36 PM
I was thinking of getting some tile from a local merchant. For about 2.60 per sq ft I could get some 19's 12.5 , and 6" from the same manufacture in a shade of collors. The tile is glazed ceramic with a PEI of 5. The manufacture is Casa Classica. I can find no such name on the net. So I cannot verify the PEI rating nor any of the other stories the seller had to say about the quality of tile they sell. Bummer. Have any of you pros heard of this casa classica company before?

Sponsored Links

John Bridge
10-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi and welcome. Please list a first name. :)

Check the Italian tile site and also Tiles of Spain. Do a Google. Both sites have manufacturer's indices that you can search. :)

thomb
10-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry john. Thom the name.
Is the a site that I can check? I did a google for casa classica and got nothing on a tile manufacture for that name.

sgrandjean
10-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Thom,
Bring Google up on your browser and type in 'Italian tile site'. Do a second search on 'Tiles of Spain'.
Cheers.

thomb
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
is floor facts the site you are referring me to?

thomb
10-11-2006, 06:01 PM
all i wanted to know is if the company existed and prhaps you opinion. using the web i cannot find a site for the manufacture. u have given good advise before but this time you just sent me on so wild google chase. thanks fellas

Thom