Pasco county, FL [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Pasco county, FL

pitterpat
01-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Does anybody on the board install tile in Pasco county FL.? My mom i s moving into a new house next month and wants to get her outside patio tile after she moves in. I can do it but I'll be renting a ton of tool to do it down there.

Any good reliable referrals if nobody on this board tiles in Pasco? Thanks

Sponsored Links

opiethetileman
01-29-2006, 05:58 PM
BUMP where is Pasco pat I grew up In ridge manor florida. I ran a pizza joint on friday and sat nites in dade city. I delivered Pizza to the Belamy brothers every friday nite on belmay brother lane.

pitterpat
01-29-2006, 06:17 PM
BUMP where is Pasco pat I grew up In ridge manor florida. I ran a pizza joint on friday and sat nites in dade city. I delivered Pizza to the Belamy brothers every friday nite on belmay brother lane.

Pasco county is north of Tampa, it is the county just north of Hillsboro (Tampa).

opiethetileman
01-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Pat i know that I grew up in hernado county which backs pasco. i was asking where did she buy a house I havent been there in yera it was all farm land when i was akid and took forevera to anywhere.

pitterpat
01-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Pat i know that I grew up in hernado county which backs pasco. i was asking where did she buy a house I havent been there in yera it was all farm land when i was akid and took forevera to anywhere.

Opps, Sorry, read it wrong :dunce: . The place is called Larkenheath Villas @ Meadow Pointe. Which has an address of: Whitlock Model Home, 31202 Whitlock Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543. On the map it looks like S of wesley chapel, near s/r 579 & cross creek blvd. It can't be much over the Pasco county line.

opiethetileman
01-29-2006, 07:52 PM
wow i grew up at 50 and 301 lol. well search the forums there was a girl on here who had that butched up job found a reputable tile man in pasco she made the news with her story.

pitterpat
01-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I remember that horror story tile thread. I'll see if I can contact her.

Now my mom is changing her mind on whether to til patio or not, but I'll get the name. She's so excited about this house, I'm not sure she knows what she wants to do. Thanks,

Autoplay
01-29-2006, 08:42 PM
It sounds as if your mom will live about 1.5 hours from me. Possibly I can come over and see what you/she has. Maybe I can cut you a deal,and with your help naturally/grin.....we can squeeze it into 1-2 weekends.

Oh,if she's on a budget etc,have her list her priorities,as far as upgrades in the house. Maybe something is more pressing in her mind besides tiling her patio lol.

pitterpat
01-30-2006, 08:29 PM
It sounds as if your mom will live about 1.5 hours from me. Possibly I can come over and see what you/she has. Maybe I can cut you a deal,and with your help naturally/grin.....we can squeeze it into 1-2 weekends.

Oh,if she's on a budget etc,have her list her priorities,as far as upgrades in the house. Maybe something is more pressing in her mind besides tiling her patio lol.

Who knows what she wants to do. I think she should live in the house a bit before she does too much. I'll let you know. I probably won't have time to go down until late April. thanks