Bud is in charge [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Bud is in charge

Rob Z
08-07-2001, 04:17 PM
Bud, can you please cover for me tonight. Christina and I are going out to eat. It's our 7th anniversary, and I'm going to do my best to convince her to keep me around for another 7 years.

Thanks,

Rob

Sponsored Links

Bud Cline
08-07-2001, 04:21 PM
I see "congrats" are in order.
So "CONGRATULATIONS".

But why only seven more years, what kind of a timeline you guys working with?

My wife and I have been together 25 years right about now, and married 20 years of that. She's got to be crazy.

John Bridge
08-07-2001, 04:45 PM
Yeah, Happy Adversary, Rob.

cx
08-07-2001, 05:12 PM
Yeah, Happy University for sure.

chip
08-07-2001, 07:57 PM
You have to be a Saint!

To have put up with this guy, running all over the country, learning all these trades, drinking guiness at every stop, and still doesn't have that new house done.

At least he had the good sense to stay with you!

Hope you 2 have a great trip to California and say hi! To my girl friend Daisey!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art

Rob Z
08-08-2001, 05:43 AM
Thanks fellas.

Bud, my plan is to get her to sign on in small increments, rather than everything all at once. Once the years go by, she'll realize it's too late to get rid of me.

Rob

racerettte
08-12-2001, 01:56 AM
I was taking a swig of Cabernet when my eyes caught the subject of this post. Milliseconds later it was dripping through and down my nostrils...

Belated Congratulations, Rob. Have a great time in CA! (wishing I lived closer to Los Oli...??) Ok, call me lazy.

Art, why didn't you tell me I had a boyfriend?? ;-)