sticking a stick in it [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : sticking a stick in it

jvcstone
10-18-2005, 03:26 PM
A couple of links for your reading pleasure. Probably should put them in the joke thread, but ----What the hay :stick:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7218.shtml

http://www.venganza.org/

Enjoy, and discuss
JVC

Sponsored Links

John Bridge
10-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Out trying to make friends this afternoon, John? :)

jvcstone
10-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Just wandering about at loose ends . Idle mind is the devil's playground :devil: Any way, seems to have gotten real quiet here abouts in the box. :shake:
JVC

LadyGodiva
10-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Maybe they got bird flu? :yeah:

Shaughnn
10-18-2005, 06:57 PM
John,
I think the President's return to the "comfort" of narcotics and alcohol has been fairly well documented over the past few years. The White House's whitewash department has been very active in discrediting and distracting from them until recently but, like Potemkin at Novorossiya, no amout of misinformation could hide the tower of stupendous failures he's built. When my very very conservative cousin in Washington D.C. starts sending me jokes about President Bush, as he has done this week, I know that the party's over and that the prom queen's laid out on the lawn with her backside covered with autographs. Too bad America had to be President Bush's "prom queen" in this sorrid chapter of our history. It's gonna take decades, if not generations, to recover from the ruin he's commited us to. If there's a silver lining to any of this, it is that the American Spirit has risen to such challenges in the past and we can one day again i nthe future hold the respect and admiration of the world, as we once did not so long ago.
Shaughnn

Steven Hauser
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
In the words of one of my friends Shaughnn,

Muhahaha!! you so funny, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:devil: ;)

Shaughnn
10-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Steven,
I'm clear-headed and resolute. :D I told the doctor I didn't want nuthin that might be more "willfull" than myself. I hate the Vicodin and the Demerol so I'm stuck with glorified aspirin. :D
With that said, our elected President is a powder-head and a stinkin' drunk. In a bar, he's the jerk-off who throws $20 into the jukebox just so no one else gets a song and buys his buddies drinks so they don't tell him what a prick he's being. In the Oval Office, he hasn't behaved much better except that he's got an army of carreer office-flunkies who rush to mop up his vomit and any other mess he creates. As long as he doesn't interfere wih Dick Cheney's plans, they'll keep him propped up as best as they can. But that's just my humble opinion. :moon: :)
Shaughnn

John K
10-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Your admiration is on her way in 08. :sick: :D

Shaughnn
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
John,
She's not the answer either. At least I'm not convinced she is. Don't know who might be but it's probably safe to bet that anyone qualified enough to draw the nation back together would neither survive the vetting process or be dumb enough to subject themselves to the sort of poison that fanatics on both sides have become so adept at concocting.
Damn, I wish this prescription allowed me to drink! :D
Shaughnn

John K
10-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Shaughnn,

Don't worry man! The bird flu is coming in 06. Could possibly kill up to 40 million. I suppose it will take another year for the virus to evolve and change its coding, so as to pass from one human to another and reach its ultimate goal of pandemic. :eek:

Shaughnn
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Aw, John, don't be silly. President Bush has already got the troops at work building a wall. It's gonna run from pole to pole and that Asian flu won't be able to get over it. We'll be totally safe,... unles the world is round??? :crap:
Shaughnn

jd77
10-19-2005, 12:14 AM
With that said, our elected President is a powder-head and a stinkin' drunk.
Shaughnn

So now you admit he was elected? :rofl:

oogabooga
10-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Hmmmm, sounds like buyers remorse :D

Rob.

Shaughnn
10-19-2005, 12:30 AM
JD,
I don't think I ever questioned the numbers. It's the manipulation of the voters and the designed inability to confirm votes made through electronic voting devices that makes the process suspect. Our elections have become less of a mandate by the people and more of a contest of statistical annalysis where each vote does not count as a single vote but is used to construct a picture of "how the nation voted". The process is being corrupted to make it more comfortable for the broadcasters, forecasters and advertisers. The American people somehow got left on the cutting room floor when it came to campaign reform and electoral integrity. So, I guess if you factor in all of the variables and allow for margin of error of between 2% and 7% then George Bush was "elected". So glad those nice Republican folks in Texas are hard at work taking all of the guess-work out of our democratic process by restructuring districts to maximize their campaign dollars. Sheesh, if they had left the adjustment of district boundaries to coincide with the regular Census then what sort of message would that have sent to anyone else in the world looking to the United States for an example of the legitimacy of democracy? Cause it's neither treachery or fraud if, at the end of the night, you can get someone else to pay the bill. :D
Nonsense, on the march!,
Shaughnn

Steven Hauser
10-19-2005, 04:35 AM
:idea: Shaughnn, Have you ever heard of something called the electoral college?

:D :

jjwq8
10-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Isn't there a pill for that particular affliction?

jd77
10-19-2005, 08:15 AM
JD,
:D
Nonsense, on the march!,
Shaughnn

Well at least you got that part right :wave:

jvcstone
10-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey Guys (and Gals)

Have any of you even looked at the second link????? Not Bush bashing at all. :nya:

JVC

bbcamp
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
I looked at both. :D

Didja read some of the "hate emails" on the second link? :rofl:

Shaughnn
10-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Steven,
Now you are just being mean! :)
Shaughnn

LadyGodiva
10-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Who the hell is George Bush again? Is that a new flu? :eek:

Steven Hauser
10-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Sorry Shaughnn,

I was just goosing you, :tree: :wtf: I just couldn't find a treehugger smilie.

All in good fun.

JVC :wave: How is everyone?

Eric Philson
10-19-2005, 11:23 PM
I thought the second link was pretty funny. Reminds me of how they push off evolution like it's real science. :rofl:

Uh Oh! I hear something. Sounds like wolves circling. :nya: