RESPONSE TO JOHN'S LATEST [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : RESPONSE TO JOHN'S LATEST

FGMAZZOLA
08-01-2001, 03:07 PM
One thing I like about this forum is you can voice your opinions, get bashed with responses if people disagree, bash them back and at the end of the day, everyone still likes and respects each other!!

With that said...

John, you closed my last entry "Grout line thickness" after you received an e-mail from me saying I MAY consider hiring my work out. Just so your fellow professionals won't think I'm a wishy-washy wimp, I want to make sure they understand my position.

I'm not just installing tile in my kitchen. I've built a new kitchen; you know, framing, plumbing, electrical, sheetrock, trim, cabinets, counter tops, plus a new family room, fireplace, breakfast room, closets in the hall bedrooms and did I mention a small amount (260 sq. ft.) of tile in my kitchen. I've done all this work just on the weekends. I've done all of this with my existing kitchen in place and mostly functional! I've also managed to keep my wife. That's pretty damn impressive even without the remodelling going on!!! So, if I CONSIDER hiring a professional to do my tile (since they do it everyday) I don't think that's too terrible.

I'll probably do the damn tile now just to prove it to myself that I can do it (of course, with your help)!!!

Thanks again for your support and motivation.

With all due respect,
Frank

Sponsored Links

John Bridge
08-01-2001, 05:05 PM
;) Okay, Frank. That's your story. You stick with it, hear?

Seriously, I didn't mean it that way at all. Why don't you hop over to Bud's new forum "the Mud Box" and make a post. Know anything about boats?

John

[Edited by John Bridge on 08-01-2001 at 07:11 PM]

Rob Z
08-01-2001, 05:19 PM
Staying married through remodeling...good work, Frank.