Need a cleaner [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Need a cleaner

Wayne
09-23-2004, 10:13 AM
Hello, Now that I've run out of John's cleaner for mopping my travertine floor, does anyone have any recommendations for another product? I am looking for the same type of mop-on no-rinse cleaner. I looked up Stonetech's cleaner, but they say you have to rinse after mopping, not what I want to do. Thanks for any suggestions....Wayne

Sponsored Links

Jim Cuviello
09-23-2004, 04:11 PM
Have you looked at MB Stones MB-1? We use it in an auto scrubber and bucket and it works wonders. It actually has some inorganic salts in it help keep moisture in the stone. The salts pull the humidity out of the air. They also act as optical brightners. We also use MB-1 on wood and VCT floors it works great.

doitright
09-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi Wayne :)

Another product on the market (if you can find it), is Prosoco's "Rinseless Cleaner". It can be used all the way to full strength (for that stubborn soil, but would then require rinsing) safely. It is not safe for any surfaces with a wax coating. We use it for all of our natural stone & ceramic tile maintenance.