Where to buy Color Caulk in Dallas, TX area [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Color Caulk in Dallas, TX area

RFindley
08-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I have been searching for Color Caulk in #386 Oyster Gray here in the Dallas area for the past few days. I have called and called with no luck with the Color Caulk in stock. Some places can "special" order, taking 1 - 2 weeks, and I have found on line for 2x the normal price, not including shipping. My husband and I would like to get our shower project finished sooner than the 1 - 2 weeks. Does anybody know of a place to buy this in the Dallas, Texas area? If I knew that it would be this difficult to find the Oyster Gray (same color as grout) caulk, we would have gone with another shade...

Thanks in advance for any input.
Rene

Sponsored Links

Davy
08-06-2004, 06:33 PM
I get alot of caulk from Dal tile in South lake. They always seem to have any color I need. Call them first though. 817-251-0774

The only problem is they only sell to contractors, you might tell them you own Rene's Tile Service and you forgot your checkbook and pay cash. I guess cash is still good. :)